Virtual Cookbook Club - Salads
Summer is heating up, so the Cookbook Club is cooling down and making salads.
Make yourself a salad using any recipe you like -- from your personal cookbook collection, the library’s eZone, Flipster, the Internet, the newspaper, or something you improvise from what’s left in your fridge. Then, pull up a chair and enjoy a delicious meal and good conversation with us on Zoom. You can dine with us or just share photos or descriptions of something you've made recently.
Register below, and we will send you information on how to log-in and use Zoom.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
The Tiverton Public Library Cookbook Club meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:00pm at the Tiverton Library, 34 Roosevelt Ave, Tiverton, RI 02878.
How does Cookbook Club work?
It's easy! Just follow these steps:
- Sign up using our registration form or with Debbie (firstname.lastname@example.org); (401) 625-6796)
- Pick up the upcoming month's book selection at the Tiverton Library, or your local library.
- Read the cookbook, and pick a recipe to bring to the meeting!
- By the Friday before the meeting, fill out the Google Form on the Sign In Page on our website.
- Bring your dish to the library on the day of the meeting for 6:00 pm.
- Be sure to bring any necessary serving utensils
- You are encouraged to bring your own place setting (plate, cup, silverware) to make it feel like you're eating at home! But if you can't, there will be paper/plastic available at the meeting.