Who: Children ages 3-5 years
Two Sessions: 10:15 – 11 a.m.
11:15 – 12 p.m.
Where: Children’s Activity Room
What: Join Mr. Monkey and Miss Meg for a storytime adventure. Each week we will explore a fun and interesting topic as we share stories, sing songs, play games and create a piece of art.
Limit: 18 preschoolers per session. Registration is not required. Seats will be distributed on a first-come basis.
- Storytime is cancelled if Tiverton Public Schools are closed.
- If your child exhibits flu symptoms, please keep them home to rest and recuperate.
- All storytime participants need to be accompanied into the program room by a caregiver.
- Younger and older siblings are welcome to attend storytime.
- During storytime the program room is a ‘device free’ zone.
- Monday, February 11, 2019 Show more dates
- 10:15am - 11:00am
- Children's Program Room