Introduction to Google Apps
Join us as we explore Google's free suite of online tools! From setting up an email account in Gmail to creating documents using Google Docs, this beginners class is designed to help you make the most out of your new Google Account.
Participants in this class will create a free Google Account and use it to access apps like Gmail, Google Search, Google Docs, and more! By the end of this class you will know how to:
- Set up a password and secure your Google Account.
- Read and compose email with your new Gmail account.
- Search the web for information.
- Create and save documents using Google Docs.
- Use Google Drive to store and organize files in the cloud.
Space is limited to 6 adults per class. Registration is required.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 Show more dates
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Community Room