Virtual Cookbook Club
A book club with a tasty twist! We read cookbooks and come together to share the tasty recipes that lie inside their pages.
Summer is in full swing. This month, we will enjoy a summer barbecue with recipes from Boy Gets Grill by Bobby Flay. Copies of the cookbook are available at the library for contactless pick-up. Please call the library at 401-625-6796 to reserve your copy and schedule a pick-up.
Then, pull up a chair and enjoy a delicious meal and good conversation with us on Zoom. You can dine with us or just share photos or descriptions of something you made recently.
Registration required; see more details at the Book Club's website.
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
The Tiverton Public Library Cookbook Club meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:00pm at the Tiverton Library, 34 Roosevelt Ave, Tiverton, RI 02878.
How does Cookbook Club work?
It's easy! Just follow these steps:
- Sign up using our registration form or with Debbie (email@example.com); (401) 625-6796)
- Pick up the upcoming month's book selection at the Tiverton Library, or your local library.
- Read the cookbook, and pick a recipe to bring to the meeting!
- By the Friday before the meeting, fill out the Google Form on the Sign In Page on our website.
- Bring your dish to the library on the day of the meeting for 6:00 pm.
- Be sure to bring any necessary serving utensils
- You are encouraged to bring your own place setting (plate, cup, silverware) to make it feel like you're eating at home! But if you can't, there will be paper/plastic available at the meeting.