Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
A book club with a tasty twist! We read cookbooks and come together to share the tasty recipes that lie inside their pages. More information can be found at sites.google.com/view/tivertoncookbookclub
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020 Show more dates
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Community Room
The Tiverton Public Library Cookbook Club meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:00pm at the Tiverton Library, 34 Roosevelt Ave, Tiverton, RI 02878.
How does Cookbook Club work?
It's easy! Just follow these steps:
- Sign up using our registration form or with Debbie (firstname.lastname@example.org); (401) 625-6796)
- Pick up the upcoming month's book selection at the Tiverton Library, or your local library.
- Read the cookbook, and pick a recipe to bring to the meeting!
- By the Friday before the meeting, fill out the Google Form on the Sign In Page on our website.
- Bring your dish to the library on the day of the meeting for 6:00 pm.
- Be sure to bring any necessary serving utensils
- You are encouraged to bring your own place setting (plate, cup, silverware) to make it feel like you're eating at home! But if you can't, there will be paper/plastic available at the meeting.