A book club with a tasty twist! We read cookbooks and come together to share the tasty recipes that lie inside their pages.
In order to protect our guests' health and safety, Cookbook Club will meet via Zoom.
More information can be found at sites.google.com/view/tivertoncookbookclub
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Community Room
The Tiverton Public Library Cookbook Club meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:00pm at the Tiverton Library, 34 Roosevelt Ave, Tiverton, RI 02878.
How does Cookbook Club work?
It's easy! Just follow these steps:
- Sign up using our registration form or with Debbie (email@example.com); (401) 625-6796)
- Pick up the upcoming month's book selection at the Tiverton Library, or your local library.
- Read the cookbook, and pick a recipe to bring to the meeting!
- By the Friday before the meeting, fill out the Google Form on the Sign In Page on our website.
- Bring your dish to the library on the day of the meeting for 6:00 pm.
- Be sure to bring any necessary serving utensils
- You are encouraged to bring your own place setting (plate, cup, silverware) to make it feel like you're eating at home! But if you can't, there will be paper/plastic available at the meeting.